Wednesday, August 15, 2018

McGrath Family Photos - Round 3


Just a few more...because fitting them all into one blog post seemed like my favorites might get lost in the scrolling/page flipping.  If these don't make you smile, I don't know what will.



The kids honestly did such a great job.  An hour and a half standing there smiling is tough even for adults.  And the poor kids are the focus of so many of the photos, they rarely get a break.  It's normal for us to peel off a set of adults here or there to make up the groups, but the kids we want them in every picture.  They did such a good job.  Of course, we did end up bribing them with Popsicle and popcorn at the end.  But heck, those extra props made for some pretty great photos!



Oh Bubby, its still so hard to look at these pictures and not feel sad.  These pictures were taken less than a month before we lost this very special lady.  I had the shoot planned for months before and as the day neared I worried she wouldn't want to or be able to come.  The day of, Dan called to say that she wasn't feeling well and didn't think she'd be coming.


I'm so thankful Dan brought her and we were able to convince her to come out for a few pictures.  I'm sure she didn't feel her best but we're all so thankful that she did this.  This, this was for us.  Not for her and for that I'm so thankful.  Now my girls, and Ryan, Erin, Dan...we'll always have these photos.  They mean so much to me.







If this print doesn't end up in a frame....I don't know what should!

No comments:

Post a Comment