Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Hazel's First Hair Cut


Hazel got her first hair cut back in June...I'm not THAT far behind on this one (I mean, I'm not!).  Poor Grammy always gets called into duty when the girls need hair cuts.  I mean, sure I could take them to a salon to get it done...but what fun is that?  I've got a great stylist right here...and she's free!  I know mom worries that she won't do a good job or she'll some how mess it up, but I trust her and I know she'll do a great job.


Plus, now the girls can have these memories with their grandma!


Hazel did pretty well for her first hair cut.  She wasn't worried at all...just wiggly.  But, a trusty iPad with CoCo can go a long way!


And snacks....always snacks!



Thanks for the cute cut Grammy!!  It looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment