Friday, October 19, 2012

One small project for me; one giant leap for our dining room

I know, I know, I still need to post pre-move in pictures along with some updates of the changes we've been making.  I'll get to it...promise!  I'm just stalling, figuring pretty soon I won't need to post them since everyone we know will have made it over by then :O)  Just kidding, sort of.

In the mean time, I figured I'd share a quick update I did with you.  Here is a picture of our dining room chairs.

Not bad right?  Especially since we got them for super cheap a few years back from Barn Sale.  Well, we thought we'd try to find a larger table at Barn Sale this year but we struck out, so we kept this one.  The only problem was the seat cushions just weren't my style. 


See, there's nothing wrong with them...they just weren't doing it for me style wise.  Especially with the new paint colors I've got going on.

So, this past weekend I went to Joann Fabrics and picked out something that was more my flow.  A few staples and about 2 hours total and here is what I've got instead:



Do you love it as much as I do?  It was so easy and a pretty cheap fix.  I got the fabric on sale 50% off by just asking the lady when it would be on sale next.  I spent less than $100 on this fabric and the fabric to redo the windows too.  I'll post that update later once it's finished. 

It's like we've got a whole new dining room set!!

No comments:

Post a Comment