Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Last weekend we made a quick stop at the pumpkin patch.  It was a beautiful day but a little cold for Abby.  She was sleeping so nicely we decided not to wake her up just for a photo shoot.  We will have to go to the pumpkin patch next year when she will enjoy it more.


Don't mind my giant hair in the picture, but we got a quick shot with Abby and her pumpkins.  At least they were in the same frame :O)


Abby is a Moo Cow this year.  It's snuggly and warm and it might be a little big on her, but you can't really tell.  I had great plans of getting a picture of Abby inside that pumpkin, but it's not working out well for me. 

Remember that time when we tried this photo shoot?


Yeah, that didn't work out so well.  I tried it one more time at home with generally the same result so this year Abby is just going to sit next to her pumpkin.  Next year she will be able to sit up by herself and I'll get some good shots.

Hope everyone has a safe and candy filled Halloween.  We are staying home to hand out candy.  I'm hoping some of the neighbors will stop by so we can meet them.  We've got Snickers and Twix just in case (my favorite in case we don't get anyone, HA!).

No comments:

Post a Comment