Thursday, June 2, 2011

Shoot! I totally forgot!

I've started a new knitting project.  Well, sort of.  It's going to be the same Fiddlehead Mittens that I've made before in purple/blue/brown.  This pair is for my mom and I am just going to go on record now by saying that this is the most amazing yarn!  It's squishy, and tweedy and it even smells great.  It is sort of sticky even, but in an amazingly awesome way.  Yep, I know, I sound both weird and obsessed....because I am.  I just love this yarn and I hope the mittens come out more amazing because of it.

Tonight I plan to swatch the yarn to make sure I'm to gauge.  Yep, I learned that lesson with the sweater I had to frog a few months back (won't make that mistake again!).

Ahhhh...mazing!!! 

I can't wait to show you how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment