Thursday, June 9, 2011

A new milestone for Fox River Millwork

Today we launched the first ever Facebook page for our company, Fox River Millwork.  I don't have any cool pictures to show...well...that's a total lie (smile) I can find one for this post I'm sure.


Anyways, there isn't a whole lot to say.  I just wanted to commemorate this day with a blog post.  Just over two years ago Ryan and I took a leap of faith when he quit his job to commit to FRM full time.  It's been a long road since then, and we surely hope that there is a much longer road that lies ahead of us!  Things are going well, and although right now I think Ryan spends more time with FRM than with me, I know someday things will change and that it is all just part of the growing process.  I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished in the past two years.  He inspires me every day with his skill, dedication, optimism and unwavering faith.

So, long story short, if you haven't already, please take a second to stop by our new Facebook page and "like" Fox River Millwork.  We will keep it updated and continue posting pictures up there for you to enjoy.  Spread the word to your friends....we need all the help we can get to keep our business growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment