Monday, June 20, 2011

The "Eg's" have a party and things get wild!

You all know the saying "Pictures speak louder than words" so I'm going to let the pictures do most of the talking here tonight.  Enjoy!

And....that's the most normal picture I got of the two of us....


"Ryan can't really use a straw, because he has a hole in the roof of his mouth"

And...the most normal picture of the Eg's.  Sorry Meg!

Love these girls so much!  And Toph too!

Uh...I'm not sure what's happening here *smile*

Scary devil eyes...


Meg, that drink is nearly the size of your head!

I'm sure there is love in this touch...I wasn't there to see it though

Is this one love?

This...this must be love!
 Ok, enough of the photos.  Here are just a few quotes so I don't forget them and for you to enjoy (although context is probably necessary)

"That guy has on gold pants...and his name is Dingo!"
"He has dice INSIDE his shoes"
"I thought you were crying but then I realized you were laughing"
"Hey...a fight!  I know those people"
"Why the heck do we need 4 pizza's for 5 people"
"Wait, there were garlic bread sticks and cheesy ones?  I wonder which ones I had..."
"Lindsay...get up on this stage"
"I don't think I've ever seen Sadie drunk"

Hahahaha...great memories guys.  Great memories.  Thanks to the Eg's and "Meg's Birthday" for making it possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment