Wednesday, April 10, 2013

30 isn't so bad....

Especially when you've got friends like mine!  I turned 30 last week (on a Tuesday...blah!).  So we decided to celebrate on the weekend.  My mom came in to watch Abby for the night and Erin even made it back for the party!  Pictures speak louder than words so I'll keep it short and sweet.

I'll start with the most normal pictures from early in the night :O)

 

Kyle and Amber had the longest drive of anyone.  They came all the way from Freeport to celebrate with me.  Kyle's birthday is one day before mine.  We spent our 21st together.  It only seemed right to ring in the 30's together too.  



Oh wait...!!  That's a total lie.  Erin came the farthest.  So fun to have her here with us!!  


Love her!


I was so excited to have Lo and Brain there with us.  Sunday they left for L.A.  They are moving there for Lo's job and I know we are going to miss them to the moon and back!  Ry and I are already talking about a trip to Cali next year to visit them.









It's a bit blurry but I had to post it.  The last picture of the 4 of us before the left to Cali.  Missing you guys already!!

So...that was the tame set of pictures.  Come back in a day or two for the second half of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment