Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Finished!! (well...almost)

My newest project is just about finished.  I was hosting Lauren's Bachelorette Party at my house on Saturday night so I wanted to get all those crazy papers off our walls.  It took me about 3 hours and WAY too many holes to get the final product but I think it looks great.  Now, all I have to do is get some great pictures to fill all the frames.  Take a look at our photo wall....


Doesn't it look great?  You can see I still need to hang that large frame in the middle and we need to get a few more for the top, but not bad for now.
 Here's a few work in progress photos for you all too.

Frames, frames, and more frames.  It sure doesn't look like many when they are papers hanging on the wall, but it sure took a lot to get the finished product.

I think I had about 5 frames and 12 holes at this point.  Hehehe.  The templates were perfect for making sure I had the frame where I wanted it.  They didn't however help me to figure out where the nail hole goes.



1 comment:

  1. Looks great! And I love your blog background! I might have to spruce mine up for spring now! :)

    ReplyDelete