Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Crossing Our Fingers for Things in 3's!

A lot has been happening in our lives lately.  Big things!  Ryan and I are keeping our fingers crossed that good things happen in 3's.  Isn't there a saying about that??

Anyways, to get you up to speed here are two things we are excited to share:

#1:  New Job at Sears

I will be leaving my current role in Merchandise Planning and will now be on the training team for our Inventory Management division, for both Sears and Kmart.  Essentially, I will be facilitating and developing training for our Inventory Management team.  I've never held and official "training" position and am very excited to add some new tools to my professional tool belt and can't wait for this newest phase of my career.  On top of the excitement of getting to try and learn some new things, this is also a promotion for me so I'm super jazzed about that!

#2:  A picture is worth a thousand words right?  So, I'm going to let the camera do the talking and see if you can guess what we are up to with #2 on the list.

Did you guess it yet?   I'll give you another photo:


WE ARE MOVING....Soon!!

I'm probably committing some huge karma no-no right now, because it's not completely official, but we have most likely rented out our town house.  Ryan and I have decided to purchase a single family home but before we could get really serious about looking, I wanted to rent out our current town house.  My concern was that we would make an offer and close on a home before being able to find renters and we would be strapped with 2 mortgages. 

We listed on Monday morning and by today we had 5 showings scheduled.  This place is going like hot cakes.  Again, with the Karma thing, but we have 4 offers on the house as of today and I'm officially starting to stress.  So, tonight I started packing.  We don't know where we are going just yet, or really when, since we haven't officially signed a renter, but I know we are on our way out!! 

Now, all we need is #3 to happen.  We need to find a house, and close on it...soon.  Really soon.  Our current plan is to move in with friends (Thanks Betsy and Pat) through maybe June 15th.  Then, we don't know where we will be next.  So...let the house hunting begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment