Thursday, October 7, 2010

On our way....

Whelp....Ryan and I headed back to Freeport early Thursday evening.  We are spending the night in Freeport with my parents taking care of the last minute little details.  Mom and I spent about an hour trying to bussell my dress without the assistance of the seamstress....Ryan and Dad worked on the finishing touches of the boutonnieres and card box.

For the last 3 weeks I've been begging Ryan to help me load up "wedding stuff" into the cars so I could take bits and pieces home instead of packing everything last minute.  It's probably no surprise to anyone that we spent 2 hours this afternoon finishing packing suitcases for Brazil, packing coolers, doggies stuff and of course, my wedding dress.  I took a few pictures of our loaded up truck and figured they would get a few laughs if I posted them here for you to see.  I will pause for the gasps.....

My words exactly "It's not ideal...but it works"



Yep, just in case you weren't sure, that's my wedding dress...laying in the bed of the truck....under bungy cords :O)

Ahhhh....Ryan.  Gotta love him!!!

See you all on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment