Wednesday, October 6, 2010

3 days and moving so fast!

We are 3 days out from the wedding now and I am feeling the stress of it all fall off my shoulders.  I've spent over a year planning and thinking about this weekend and I can hardly believe that it is already here.  We are almost to the point now where I give up holding the stearing wheel and am just along of the ride.  Things are done, minor details are all wrapped up and I am ready for the fun to start.

The weather for Saturday is 79 degrees and partly sunny.  If that holds true I couldn't have asked for a better day.  Ryan will say he's hot at that temperature but I think it will be perfect.  I am so excited for things to start moving.  I'm having a really hard time concentrating on work right now (if you cant tell, as I blog from my desk) and am glad I'm only working a 1/2 day tomorrow. 

I'm ready....let the festivities begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment