Monday, July 2, 2012

Here comes the bride...

This past weekend we made our way to Indianapolis for our second of three weddings this year.  I sadly don't have ANY pictures of the bride and groom, but I do have a few of my main squeeze.  Let me explain a bit.  One of Ry's best friends from college, Brownie was back in the Midwest for a wedding.  Frank, the groom, knew that Ry would LOVE the chance to catch up with an old friend, so he invited us to be a part of his special day.  We are so grateful!  We haven't seen Brownie and his wife, Sarah, since their wedding nearly 3 and a half years ago!!  They live in San Diego, so the 3.5 hour drive to Indy was totally worth it.



Here's an updated baby belly shot for those of you that have been patiently waiting.  I love how this dress fits on me....you'll definitely see this one again in two weeks.  I'm 31 and a half weeks now, so that means in 8 to 10 weeks we should be welcoming a little one into the world.  It's getting close now!!

There's not much new to report on the baby front.  Things are going along pretty uneventfully.  I'm hungry for fruit, lemonade, ice cream and anything cold and sweet ALL of the time.  I've been trying to make sure I'm eating more fruit than ice cream though :O)  We are also in the middle of a heat wave these days.  I can't tell you the last time we saw temps below the 90's and most days the heat index is over 100.  I'm glad the air works both at home and at work!! 


I love this guy!  I had to include this one...it makes me laugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment