Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Officially an AUNT!


Those of you that were already clued into the news were probably wondering how come this little bundle didn't even get a mention in my last blog post.  Well, I'll tell you why.  Because announcing that there is a new baby without pictures is like handing over a bowl of ice cream without a spoon.  Like having a stack of Oreos without a glass of milk, like having popcorn without butter.  TORTURE I tell you, torture (can you tell I'm hungry?)  So, I waited just one day longer and got a few shots to share with you all.

Meet my niece Kayden James.  Born June, 2nd at 9:19 am.  7 lbs 5 oz and 19.5 inches long.


Ry and I haven't gotten a chance to meet her yet, but we are heading to Iowa this weekend to see Joey and the baby (and Andy too I suppose *smile*).  So I will have more pictures to share then.  But for now...these will have to do.

Enjoy!


Love her spiky hair in this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment