Friday, January 12, 2024

1 Family x 12 (Jan)

 


It's been a helluva week around here.  It all started with Hazel's flu on Friday/Saturday.  I promptly caught in Sunday/Monday.  It might truly have been the sickest I can remember being in a long long time.  I don't know how much I slept Sunday night, but I took most of Monday off (being remote, that's saying something) to recover.  Tuesday the kids had an eLearning/snow day that didn't amount to much and Ryan stayed home as well.. I worked through it since I'd missed the day before...and then Abby was the next to fall with the flu Wednesday/Thursday/Friday.  Ryan was the 4th of 4 and not as immune as he thinks.  Though, if I'm honest he got it the least bad and turned it around pretty good in 12 hours.  Now it's Friday, the kids are home again for our second eLearning/snow day of the week and Abby's still feeling under the weather but I'm really really hoping tomorrow is a new day (with less puke!).

We did manage to have a little bit of fun in the snow though!

No comments:

Post a Comment