Thursday, December 19, 2013

Family Photoshoot


I already shared the pictures we took of Abby's Cake Smash but now it's time for some of the family pictures we took that day.  But, let's call it what it is, end of the year clean up.  At the end of every year I take all the posts I've done on the blog and print them out into a great re-cap of the year for our family.  I already have the last two and a half years printed and I can't wait to add a third book to my collection.  I can't wait to share all of these memories with Abby as she gets older!!


We took these pictures at a local apple farm and it was the perfect setting.  I'd originally wanted fall leaves as the background but our late September shoot date meant we got apples instead of orange and red leaves.





*This is one of my all time favorites from that day.




I also love who these unplanned last minute shots capture "life" as we lived it.  Naked baby and a Tinker Bell bag slung over my shoulder....


No comments:

Post a Comment