Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Cake Smash

Back in late summer we did a family photo shoot with a local photographer, Chrystl Roberge (if you are local and looking for someone you should defiantly check her out!!).  I wanted some family photos for our Christmas card which I'll share later, but I also wanted to do something special for Abby's first birthday.  Yea, yea, I know, her birthday was back in August and here I am posting pictures for it in December.  Call it the end of year clean up *smile.


After snagging a few family shots we quickly changed her into her birthday dress and staged these pictures.  It was getting towards the end of the day and we'd already done pictures for about an hour so Abby was pretty much over the whole process.  That is, until we brought out the cake!!!


Gosh, looking back on these pictures I can't help but notice how much Abby has changed in just a few short months.



I can't get enough of her baby blues!




No comments:

Post a Comment