Monday, July 8, 2013

1 Family x 12 (June-ish)

Ya know, it's actually quite difficult to take one simple family photo each month!!  When you first start out, you think, how hard can it be!  But, it's more difficult thank you'd imagine for a few reasons.  First, the very essence of "family photo" means that the whole family needs to be IN the picture.  So, we need someone else to take the picture for us.  The second part is just remembering to take the picture.  If I'm being honest, we actually took this picture this past weekend (in July), hence the June-ish title.  When we started June I thought I had plenty of opportunities to take a family photo.  We had Father's Day, then Mom's retirement party and visiting New York city!  With all those big things you'd think I'd have one photo of the 3 of us together, but alas, nope.


I think this one was worth the wait!  I feel like you sort of get a quick look at what Abby will look like when she gets older in this picture.  She's growing up so fast.  11 months this week.  Sheesh, that went fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment