Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Newborn Photoshoot - 4 days new!

Back a few weekends ago (can you believe it's been a FEW weekends?) Mom and Joey and I did a little newborn photo shoot with Abby.  Mom and Joey came prepared with all kinds of cute head bands (I only like the super small ones), and some great photography skills.  They spent a few hours the day before getting the camera settings just right, and I spent tons of time working on my photoshop skills. 

Abby was only 4 days new and she looks so teeny in these.  I'll let the cuteness talk for itself, so here goes nothing.








I've been perfecting my photoshop skills and was able to design my own birth announcements.  I sent out over 100 of them, but for those of you that I don't have an address for, here are the announcements I sent out.  I love how they turned out!


Man, that's one cute baby!  Course, I'm biased...I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment