Monday, June 5, 2023

Memorial Day

 

Yet another great holiday weekend at the lake is in the books!  We landed some great Memorial Day weekend weather.  It was hot enough for the kids to swim and tube and to enjoy the lily pad and trampoline.  The adults did the same thing we always do...eat too much, sit on the pier and soak up the sun, a few pontoon rides and lots and lots of laughs!


They Blairs trusted us with Tanner for the weekend and the girls were thick as thieves together.  We tie dyed, we drank watermelon juice, chased bubbles, threw the ball into the lake for Clem...we stayed up too late and ate too many sweets.  Basically, everything the holiday weekend is meant to be.


Check out these adorable rainbow tie dye dresses the girls made!  I can't tell which one is my favorite an I think that's the fun part about tie dye.  All three girls had the same idea of what they wanted to make.  Abby's turned out pastel, Tanner's is in reverse order and even though Hazel was mad that I messed up the order of yellow and green, I think they all turned out great!  These outfits have been in heavy rotation around the McGrath house since we made them (sometimes as a dress, sometimes as pjs).  

Erin and I had intentions of visiting the Creative Sage cottage to get new mojo bags but that just wasn't in the cards - we'll try again Labor Day weekend.








Such a great kick off to the summer months.  These are some of my favorite days and weeks of the entire year.  The days are long and full but we make a ton of memories and I am here for it all!



No comments:

Post a Comment