Saturday, September 3, 2022

Nichole and Matt Get Married

 


Nichole is quite possibly the friend I've known the longest.  Our mom's met when we were in pre-school and Rhonda needed some help with after school care for Nichole....so...I've known her for nearly as long as I've had a sister!  It's hard to ignore that, but, she's also played an extremely important part in my life.  She introduced me to Ryan AND helped us find our house here on Maple.  It's easy to see how my life wouldn't be quite the same if she wasn't in it.


Nichole and Matt got married on Labor Day weekend right in their back yard in Huntley.  It was such a fun local wedding, so easy for us to attend and such a beautiful (but chill!) event.  They got lucky and the huge storm brewing around us just missed us (it only sprinkled a few drops and then held off to the north).  They had 2 food trucks and this amazing cheese/meat spread.  More beer and booze than I think any of us really expected would get used up that night and about 100 people attended the event.


It really was a beautiful day for one of the most beautiful people I know (both inside and out!).  I'm so lucky to have had her in my life all these years and I can't wait to see how our paths intersect going forward (Abby says she is going to marry Parker someday...do all boy/girl mom friends have this vision for their kids?!?!).




No comments:

Post a Comment