Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Mom's Big Birthday Surprise

 


I can NOT believe I was so terrible at grabbing pictures on Mom's birthday, this is literally the only one I got.  But, I credit it to wanting to be more in the moment, hanging out with so many friends I haven't seen since before COVID...and wanting to spend less time on my phone.  

Mom celebrated a big birthday this year and Dad and I couldn't let it go without celebrating her.  Big birthdays are fun...and maybe also a little hard, so we wanted to make sure she felt extra special on this day.  Dad gathered about 35 friends at a local restaurant in Freeport and we were able to surprise Mom on the evening of her birthday.  The kids loved being involved too - we just wish Ryan and Joey's family could have been there with us!  Here's to many more trips around the sun, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment