Thursday, September 16, 2021

First Day of School


The first day of school came and went, but not without celebration (and adorable signs from Auntie!).  Both kids are back in school, 100% in person this year...and on the bus (for now).  


They are both so excited to be back in the classroom with their friends and teachers.  We really are blessed that they enjoy school.   

We're a few weeks in now so I can share that Hazel has the BEST, neatest handwriting when she tries and focuses.  Abby, in 4th grade this year, is starting to get real grades on her papers and I am proudly boasting that she got an A+ on her first Math and Science tests.  Her teacher, Ms. K must have really talked her up because she was very very proud of her score - she was the only on in the class.  


I mean, adorable - I hope you guys stay this cute and sweet forever.  That's possible, right?


And, I couldn't resist sharing these projects from their very first day at school - Abby's on top, Hazel's below.   I mean "If I could have one wish it would be to Live Forever but Stay Young"....where do they get this stuff?!  Or..."If the whole world were listening I'd say... have fun while it lasts"...come on!
 

And I'm so so "hpee" that Hazel felt "hpee" (Happy) on her first day!  We are very lucky parents.  

No comments:

Post a Comment