Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Birth Annoucement

I sent out about a million of these birth announcements but I know I've got some blog followers and friends on Facebook that might not have seen it so I wanted to post it here as well.  Plus, this way it's printed in my yearly blog book for all eternity!!

And, I get to talk about the quilt that's peaking out from behind Hazel.  Just about everybody knows that I've been quilting for about 2 years now, and this quilt is a very special one.  It's actually an antique quilt that was handed down through the McGrath family.  It was made by Ryan's Great Grandma Hitzman and I'm so lucky to have the quilt passed down to me.  It shows some wear and tear and I might look into having it restored, but it was the perfect background for this cute baby photo.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment