Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas!!

I can't believe that we have a baby and that this was her first Christmas.  This year wasn't much different (except for the baby part) but I can tell that Christmas's to come are about to get SUPER fun!!  I can't wait until I can sense her excitement and the wonder of the Christmas season. 

This year Aunt Erin got her an Elf on the Shelf and although we didn't play it this year (and maybe not quite next year either) I know that she will love it!!

We retook our family photo for 2012 and I love this one so much more than the last one:


We didn't get a ton of photos of Abby opening her Christmas presents (even though we had about a million opportunities...her family sure does love her!), but we got a few.  This was the best one:


Oh Ryan!!

Abby got tons of stuff this year.  Thanks family for everything.  I can't even tell you how many toys and clothes she has now.  She's one spoiled little lady!


And...Thank you Erin for the funniest Christmas present ever!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment