Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanksgiving

After 3 years we're finally back to Thanksgiving as usual!!!  Last year Mom and Dad hosted but Erin and Dan headed to southern Illinois to be with the McGrath side...so this year we were finally all back together.  Just missing one, Aunt Peggy.  She was, and will always be missed.  It's just not the same without her there.  But, I did my best to recreate her stuffing (I even have a hand written 2 page recipe/letter she sent me during COVID).  

Just look at my beautiful family.  I sure am one lucky girl!






*This photo might just be my blog book cover for 2022.




Our Thanksgiving weekend always includes gingerbread houses.  This was the first year that the kids did it mostly on their own.  Each available grown up was given a bag of frosting to warm up while Joey and I unwrapped and unboxed everything.  That made it so much easier for the kids to work solo.




No comments:

Post a Comment