Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Halloween 2023

 


Halloween 2022 might have been my favorite one yet!  We finally got the whole group on board to do a big group costume and I can't tell you how happy this photo makes me.  We decided on a zoo theme and let each of the kids pick whatever animal they wanted.  I personally opted for the adult onesie route and truly, this may be the only type of costume you see me in from here on out! 


Ryan's giant blow up squid costume sealed the deal on this theme.  I mean...come on!  It's hilarious.


Beth was adorable in the zoo keeper outfit and she really helped to tie our group together by giving us one "human" to be in charge of the circus.  


And Zach's giant sloth made the funniest video.  Jamie got one of him slowly waddling behind the trailer full of kids as we walked around the block.  


I don't know how many more years we'll have of the kids wanting to dress up (and do group costumes) so for now we're soaking it all up and making as many memories as we can.  


My beautiful girls.  I love them so darn much!


And, a rare Sadie/Ryan photo.  Somehow photos of just the two of us are hard to come by.  This one will make it into a frame I think.


I love this group of people so so so much and I'm thankful to be doing life right along side them.  Another Halloween in the books!






No comments:

Post a Comment