Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Edwards Apple Orchard - A Ritterbusch get together


For the last few years we've tried to plan one weekend of fun with my sister and parents.  We've camped, we've gone to the zoo, we've done bike trips, and this year we went to the Edwards Apple Orchard.  Edwards was the orchard we visited for field trips as a kid and my sister and I both have fond memories of apple donuts and cider there!  When mom suggested it for our fall weekend trip, we were both super excited to take our little ones there!


While we didn't actually pick any apples that day, we road the wagon ride, fed all the animals, played on all the play area toys and of course, of course, of course we had apple donuts!



The kids love getting together and playing and Joey and I really need to get better at planning activities together with the kids.  I could hardly believe I hadn't seen the kids since April, and that's just not ok.  Next year I vow we'll do better!


And, can you even believe it?!  I think we might have managed to get the family Christmas card picture in September!  Only one isn't looking (of course it's Hazel!).

No comments:

Post a Comment