Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Hazel's First Day of Pre-School


When people say it goes fast, believe them.  It does.  But, this one could not be more ready for her first day of school.  I think it's been over a year now that she's been asking to go to school like her big sister.  She just couldn't grow up fast enough (in her opinion).


But, while I am excited for her and all the first that are coming her way over this year, it's also a little bittersweet for me.  So, when she asked if she could bring her toys to school I caved just a tiny bit and told her she could bring JUST ONE!  If you know Fran, you know picking just ONE thing to bring is hard for her.  And, it broke my heart a little bit that she chose Dolly...the one that she's loved since the very very beginning. 


Dream big, Hazel.  Dream big!

No comments:

Post a Comment