Friday, May 17, 2019

Easter 2019


Easter was late this year and I"m so glad it was finally nice out!!!  This is the first time the Easter bunny has been able to do the egg hunt outside!  Like, first time in SIX years!  (I know because it's Abby's sixth Easter).  It was sunny, and warm and Grammy even got these sweet girls Easter dresses and little bonnets to wear for church.  Be still my heart!


I mean, come on!  Look at that good looking family!


We had such a nice Easter weekend at home!  We cut a load of wood, ate a delicious ham and mom made the fanciest drinks from Proseco and strained strawberry pulp?  Is that what you call it?  I don't know, but whatever it is, it was dang good! 


Oh, and I almost forgot.  We left Freeport early afternoon on Sunday to head home and move all of the furniture out of two bedrooms and pull up the old carpet.  We had new carpet coming the following morning so we had plenty to do to get ready for them.  About 30 minutes after we pulled into the driveway Mom and Dad followed...they drove over to help!  It sure was a much appreciated (and much needed) Easter surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment