Friday, December 28, 2018

Christmas Train


Even though I tried checking in AUGUST for tickets to the real Polar Express train in the city, we somehow were still too late and couldn't get our large-ish family all together - so we opted for this cheaper and closer to home version instead this year.

We tried the Santa Train in Union (just a few short miles from our house) last Christmas season and while I am sure the one downtown is nicer, this version worked for us too.  The kids seemed to like it, and really, isn't that all that matters?


The pictures didn't come out great, but I did get this great one of Mom and I.  It was dark-ish inside the train, but you can see the look of excitement on Abby's face as Santa got closer to her seat.  She asked him for a "giant stuffed animal tiger" which, I'm happy to report, Grandma picked up for her.  And, I can tell you it's one of her favorite gifts from this year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment