Thursday, June 30, 2016

Cousins


I think this may be the very first shot of these four little people all together.  The first of millions more, I'm sure.  I'm so happy I thought to grab my camera and get some pictures of cousin time.


Poor Lincoln, you're so outnumbered by the girls.  Ask Papa...he'll tell you all about it :)


I literally could not believe my eyes when Abby willingly went in the pool with that life jacket on.  No matter how often we took her to swim lessons she's always been a little tentative of swimming in our pool.  I think it's always on the cool side for her and the fact that there is no shallow end for her to step on has worked against us.  But, one Dory life jacket/water wing combo and she was all in!  I'm so excited for a summer of swimming pools and no tears.  Now to work on Hazel....


No comments:

Post a Comment