Monday, February 4, 2013

A weekend with cousins

I'm slowly getting behind on the blog these days.  Between Abby's weekly blog, knitting, all of our adventures, house projects, and just general life, I'm finding myself falling behind a bit on the family blog these days.  I'm playing a little catch-up so here goes nothing.

Two weekends ago Joey and I brought the babies back to Freeport for a surprise visit with our little cousin Lydia.  I was Lydia's age when she was born and I will never forget holding her for the first time.  She was so teeny and amazingly cute that I instantly gave her the nickname Squirt, and she will forever be Squirt to me.  So, I knew how fun it would be for her to finally get to meet the babies.  I'm so glad Charlie and Mom were able to coordinate it and that we were able to spend some time together.  I'm hoping maybe she can come down and stay with Mom or us sometime this summer for awhile.  That would be fun!!

Anyways, here's a few pictures from the weekend.


That is the best one!  Trust me, I took about 50 of them.  But, having two peanuts cooperate at the same time is like finding a needle in a haystack...but we did finally get one!


Kayden usually does "nice touches" but she was loving Abby's ears this weekend :O)


Many of the pictures turned out like this....see, two babies, not cooperating!!


One of my most favorites pictures of her these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment