Monday, August 21, 2023

First Day of School 2023

 


I missed the first day of school this year, but you know what, it was amazing because it meant that Ryan go to be there for the first time.  Life has been wild lately and the next 5 weeks will be even more wild (with both of us traveling nearly every single week over the next 5 weeks and one week we're on opposite sides of the country - him in Oregon, me in NY), but it's meant that Ryan is getting more time with the kids and this was just one of those chances.  Didn't he do a great job with the photos!?  


Auntie Erin whipped up these amazing signs for the girls while we were camping this past weekend.  Seriously, I don't know what I would do without everyone else to help keep things moving forward.   


Enough about me - look at my sweet peanuts!  Abby is going into 6th grade this year, a real big kid that now moves classrooms for each new period.  And Hazel is in third with Mrs. Campenelli - we're really lucky to be in a small town with a small town school.  I love where we live and this is one of the many reasons why!


No comments:

Post a Comment