Monday, July 3, 2023

Welcome Home, Ned

 



We got home from camping on Monday, July 3rd.  After a 4 hour drive and a few hours at home unpacking and putting things away, we loaded up the whole family in the car and drove down to Naperville to pick up Hazel's birthday present, Ned.  I'm here to say that he's very sweet and a fun new addition to the household.  


It was a little too much driving for one day, but the look on Hazel's face as she snuggled him the entire ride home was priceless.  They say bunnies live 10-15 years so it's quite possible that Ned will be headed to college with Hazel some day.  We'll see, if I'm honest, I really love him a lot myself.  It's been a few wild weeks of work since we got him, so I haven't had much alone time with just him and I at the house, but I see lots of co-working hours in our future - once we can get him potty trained that is.  That is the only part that has NOT been going well.  I think we've made zero progress on the litter box front, but we'll get there.


Ryan even came up with an insta-account for him: Nedflixandchill.  Which, you just might see happening here at some point.  I mean, that's pretty cute guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment