Wednesday, May 5, 2021

1 Family x 12 (April)

 


Typically my monthly family photos only include the 4 of us, but I couldn't pass up the first opportunity to post all 10 of us, back together again, for the first time in nearly a year.  This group hadn't been together since we camped in Iowa last summer, but with the majority of us fully vaccinated there are better days ahead.


This past weekend also included my first trip back to Wishful in well over a year.  When the pandemic first hit and our new reality finally started to show itself I said that one of the first things I wanted to do when things got "back to normal" was to go to Wishful with all the regulars that I missed so much.  This past weekend it was just Mom, Dad and I (well, the kids too) and it was exactly what we all needed.  Next time I hope our group is bigger and includes Ryan and many of the Mom and Dad's Freeport friends.  I miss the Mulligans, the Pinters, Deb and so many others so much!  I can't wait to see you all soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment