Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Thanksgiving Cookies

 Before we get into 100% Christmas over here, I thought I'd round out the posts with the last of our fall activities.  If you remember back to the early days of COVID quarantine, a friend of Erin's, a baker who lives in North Carolina, started doing adorable cookie kits to help fill up her time (and also her bank account) since events like weddings and big group birthday parties were canceled.  We ordered a few kits from her back in the spring and the kids loved them so much it didn't take me long to decide if we should order her latest, Thanksgiving themed cookie kits.


Of course Erin's cookies turned out beautiful, the girls and I were not so talented, but thanks to Patty, the cookies still tasted delicious, and, the girls had fun...which was the whole point.  Like in the spring, we sent a box to Mom's house too and she joined in on the decorating from afar.  Her cookies turned out pretty too, like Erin's.  My talents come in the form on quilting and knitting - I'll leave the cookies and cakes to these other ladies in my life.



Abby/Hazel/Sadie's cookies...vs Erin's cookies below.  Think anyone else can tell the difference!?  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment