Monday, April 20, 2020

1 Family x 12 (April)



The late winter/early spring months are usually the hardest ones for me to get these monthly family photos in.  Typically we have less going on in these months and we're hunkered down and doing less until the warmer weather start coming back around.  This year its even worse.  We're over a month into social distancing meaning that any plans we might have had are being canceled weekend by weekend and the days are moving by slowly.  I know we're no different than anyone else right now, but if I'm being honest, it's really starting to bum me out!  We miss our people and all of our activities and fun things we have planned.  But, I think (hope) there are brighter days ahead.  With only one week let in Ryan's travel job, and warmer/sunnier weather in the forecast, I'm hoping things start to look up here soon.  


No comments:

Post a Comment