Monday, November 12, 2018

Hand Quilted Baby Blanket - Quilt


Over the weekend I attended a baby shower for Meg and Greg's little peanut.  He was due to arrive mid December, but surprised everyone when he came six weeks early, and just a few short days before the baby shower.  Asher Finn, I hope you love this quilt as much as I do!!


I usually try very hard to have the quilts done before the baby showers and therefore before the babies arrive meaning that when I post these quilts we don't know the baby's name and sometimes I don't even know if it's a boy or a girl!  Greg and Meg chose to find out, so I knew I was sewing for a baby boy and I just loved this fabric so much the first time around I searched high and low to buy the panel again.


I love so much about how this one came out.  I love the colors, I love the pattern and I love the size.  It's perfect for a baby quilt and I hope that Asher spends lots of time playing with and loving this quilt.



If I'd have waited just a few more days to label the quilt I could have used his name and all!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sadie! We love it so much and know Asher will too!

    ReplyDelete