Friday, November 17, 2017

Pumpkin Carving 2016


Sheesh!  Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I still have pictures from Halloween I need to post.  I guess this is why the holiday season always seems to fly past so quickly.  There are lots of traditions to fit into just at two month span!


We started doing family pumpkin carving when Abby was teeny tiny.  When the kids we smaller we just gave them paint and let them scribble all over the pumpkins but this year, we went with real carving.  Ryan let Abby draw the faces on each of the pumpkins and then he and I did the actual carving.


I was gone getting Hazel when the pumpkin scooping happened so I'm not sure if Abby actually helped with that messy piece or not!  Isn't our little family of pumpkins cute??


No comments:

Post a Comment