Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Tiny Dancer


Another year of ballet in the books!  I mean, if nothing else, the entire year was worth it for this one picture.  Man...she slays me!!


Ellyn sponsored Abby's ballet classes again this year and I have to say, she IS getting better at it.  I mean, to be fair, we expected very little this year, based on her performance last year, and I'd have to say that she did way better than we expected.  There was a little bumpy patch in there where she complained about going to classes for a few weeks, but we just kept taking her and she got over it.  I think the movie Trolls helped too.  There is lots of fun music and she loves dancing along with the movie...so maybe she'll be a dancer after all.


When we got home that night, I asked he if she liked being in ballet and if she wanted to do it again next year and she responded "Mommy, I'm a dancer, it's what I do".....so....HAHAHA!!  Kids...where do they come up with this stuff?

Keep on dancing, little one!  Keep on dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment