Friday, May 6, 2016

Messy messy...


You guys, work has been INSANE the last two weeks.  I found out 7 days ago that I'd be traveling in 10 days and presenting a full day workshop to a client....which in itself is crappy enough.  But, to add to the crazy, the workshop was not even created yet.  So, yea, it's been a long week and I am so happy that we're finally to Friday. Though, if I'm being honest, I really need about 3 more days in this week, and I refuse to work this weekend.  It's Mother's Day and I've put in my fair share this week.  Anyways.....


I've been neglecting everything outside of the kids and work these days, because, well, we're in survival mode this week.  But, it's Friday and things are turning the corner, so I wanted to take a few minutes to post some pictures from a few weeks back.


Things have changed quite a bit since Abby was a baby on the food front.  Now they want babies trying nearly everything before their first year.  Everything except Honey.  So, that means no-no's like strawberries and peanut butter are up for grabs.  As you can tell, we tried peanut butter a few weeks back.  I held off on posting to make absolutely sure she didn't have any reactions, but I think it's fair to say that PB is on the green list for Hazel at this point.  She loves it!


Let me tell ya, babies learning to eat are SO messy.  I've given up trying to keep her clean.  I just let her make a total disaster, let the dogs in and plop her in the bath.  The dogs take care of 80% of the mess and I just have to clean the high chair.....


Happy Friday, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment