Monday, May 18, 2015

1 Family x 12 (May)


Well guys - I have a feeling this is the last monthly family picture of the three of us.  I'm thinking our June picture will include the newest little McGrath.  Which, to this 33 week pregnant Momma is music to my ears!!!

Abby was more interested in the beads on my dress than taking a picture this month...but at least we're all smiling.

Ryan raced the Galena Tri this past weekend.  It feels like it's been forever since we've had a race and Abby loved getting to cheer her Daddy on.  The weather was crazy rainy on Saturday but somehow we managed to have sunshine and clear skies the entire time we were outside.  Thanks Mother Nature!!

I only got one decent race picture this year so instead of doing a full post on the race, I'll just include it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment