Monday, January 27, 2014

1 Family x 12 (Jan)


I gotta say, if there is one thing I'm good at, it's following through with a project.  Sometimes it feels like I'm juggling a lot of balls with all the projects I've got going on, but this one?  It's pretty simple.  All I have to do is wrangle my husband and my daughter to sit down for three seconds and then have someone snap a picture of us.  Well, it sounds simple right?  So, why am I always scrambling the last few days of the month to make it happen?  Who knows....but you know what?  I'm sure glad I do!

We've got nearly a years worth of these babies now.  I started it back in March on Easter weekend.  My hair was cut above my shoulders and my peanut wasn't even walking yet!  If you want to check out all of our past pictures scroll down on the right hand side of the blog til you get to the word cloud of all the labels for my posts.  They're in alphabetical order so find "Monthly Photo shoot" and you'll get a snapshot of us each month for nearly the last year.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment