Guys...what is happening?!?!? I have a middle schooler and a Freshman!?!? Just like that I feel the time slipping away faster than I can hold it. Faster than I can snap photos and grab memories, the girls are growing up and I feel the days of us all being together as a family of 4 under one roof slipping through my fingers.
Ok - let me turn this blog around, from feeling wistful to feeling excited. I've got two amazing girls, growing up and learning to find their own ways in the world. Two girls on the brink of new adventures and new friends. New challenges and new opportunities. I am so excited to see where this year takes us.
I can already tell that high school is a whole new world. I have little to no information about logistics like color guard and bus schedules and back to school supply lists and after school activities but I guess this is part of letting go. Abby gets to figure it out and will (maybe) tell me (roughly half of) what I need to know about 1 day to 1 hour before I need to know it. I sound sarcastic but I am not!
No comments:
Post a Comment