Sunday, June 5, 2011

Showers (without rain!)


With a total of 6 weddings this summer Ryan and my weekends are packed full with wedding related activities.  This past weekend was Jamie's Wedding Shower.  It's the second shower I've been to this Summer (Lo's was first but I was horrible with pictures of that one so I think this is the first one I've blogged).  Ryan didn't come along, he stayed home to go to Pat's Bachelor Party (see...I told you, our calendar is chalked full of wedding stuff!).  The shower went off without a hitch and I think everyone had a great time.  Here are some of the best pictures of the day:




Carol, Jody, Jamie, Mom, Janice (the party planning committee and the guests of honor)


Yummy White Sangria in an awesome bee-hive jar


I said "Joey do something funny" and this is what she came up with.  Love her!

I was super excited to finally unveil a project I've been diligently working on for about a month know.  You all know I've been knitting like crazy ever since I took an intro to knitting class last summer.  Well, I've been hiding a little secret from you all.  I have been knitting a blanket for Jamie for about a month and a half now.  It's the biggest project I've done so far and I am so happy with how it turned out.  I think it looks amazing and I'm excited to show it to you all.


Too pretty to wrap or put in a gift bag!


Isn't she pretty?  Yep, she is a "she".  I've spent enough time with her, she could be a friend :O)


Such a pretty blanket


Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment